At the beginning of 2015, I created a list of 10 resolutions, so I thought it would be fitting to see where I landed with them. The majority of them, I’d say were incomplete, but some did manage to take place. Four out of ten completed; not shameful at least.
2015 Resolutions (Review)
- Write more!Wrote some, but by no means enough!
- Read all eight books on Neil deGrasse Tyson’sEvery Intelligent Person on the Planet Should Read list. Nope, didn’t read a single one. Does this mean I’m not intelligent…
- How about, just read more!I read a total of two books! To be fair though, I started keeping-up with current affairs and reading articles. With that said, I feel good about checking this one off the list!
- Up-Cycle. A big, fat nope.
- Start a happiness jar. I started my happiness jar, but quickly forgot to add to it regularly. Instead, starting in October, I kept a daily journal of what my fiancé did that made me happy and/or thankful. I did this for two months, and gave it to him for Christmas. He hasn’t had a chance to finish reading it yet, but so far, the results have made a positive impact on our relationship!
- Finish watching Cosmos. Close! I only have a couple episodes left. Although, since it has taken me so long, I feel like I need to start the whole thing over…
- Explore dietary options. I feel like this will always be an ongoing goal as new research emerges etc., but I did try a few things. First of all, I was able to replace my anti-inflammatory pharmaceutical pills with ginger and turmeric supplements. I also started drinking green smoothies in an attempt to get more “greens” into my diet.
- Go on more hikes. Still would like to hike more, but at least I hiked more last year than the year before!
- Investigate home remedies. Eh.
- Inspire. I’d like to think I accomplished this, but I don’t know for sure if I did. Even if I have, I think this is something to always strive for.